Re: Question about openoffice and gnopernicus.

Hi Satyam,
I want to use gnopernicus with open office.org
Please guide how to use oo with gnopernicus.
Hope to hear from you.

You need to have a recent version of OpenOffice.org (I suggest version 2.0.2), the Sun Java Runtime for your platform configured for accessibility support (with the GNOME Access Bridge for Java), and then a recent version of Gnopernicus. Go to the Accessibility options panel and make sure assistive technology support is turned on, and then the Java options panel and make sure the Java runtime you are using is recognized by OpenOffice.org as supporting accessibility.

Regards,

Peter Korn
Accessibility Architect,
Sun Microsystems, Inc.