Re: Gnome and support for the visually impaired

Hi Sun folks & other listers.

Bill Haneman :
> Samuel Thibault wrote:

> >They say "open source is not accessible", which is wrong, but what is
> >true is "open source is not yet really accessible".
> >
> I do not agree with this assessment.

[snip]

Hey Bill. Just for an experience, please do the followingthings :

1. Switch off your computer.
2. Close your eyes and do something so that you can't see anything.
Are you really blind, now ? Ok, so:
3. Switch on your computer, choose any graphical mailer you like,
and try to reply to this mail _without_ opening your eyes.
Just use a speech system, or a braille one, if you have one you know
well enough.

Now... I'm waiting for your blindly sent reply.

Sébastien.