gnome and suse

  Morning to all,

  I just installed a fresh install of SuSe 9.3 and installed all of gnomes
components with yast. Now when I logged into gnome I had sound, I tried to
fire up gnopernicus I got no speech but it said to log out and back in, so I
did as told. When I logged back in, I tried to start up gnopernicus, but got
no speech. hmmmmmmm so I restarted my box, and now my sound doesn't work,
period! I tried rebooting 2 more times, but it didn't fix the problem. Wat
happened!

Cody