RE: for educational purposes...

Dave,

	Thanks for the clarification! I hope it helps others besides
myself in understanding.

	I asked: "I encourage you to document, reference specifications
or use-cases that enforce what seems to be your goal of not having to
have the latest-greatest or excessive hardware.
	You responded with: "Why? Do we need a formal document to tell
us that we should treat poor (financially, technically, or whatever)
people respectfully?"

	Nope. I believe you are just in your cause, however if someone
wants to implement using two sound cards they might define a technical
reason that could be at odds with your cause. I didn't see the "Can we
use two sound cards" as being disrespectful - I'm anxious to learn why
you might NEED two sound cards, or why it makes it easier for the user!
Sounds like we're on the same wavelength, I'm just slightly out of tune
:)

	Regards,

	Norman Robinson