Re: latest procedures for setting up gnopernicus

Hi.  I'm not aware of any recent docs on installing Gnopernicus.

Since Gnopernicus is part of Gnome, you probably don't need any special
documentation any more.

If your distro has a meta package for Gnome, just installing it should
pull in all the dependencies for Gnopernicus.

Here is How I get Gnopernicus running on a new install of Debian as an
example.
I first install X-windows and make sure it is configured corectly.
Then, I just install the "gnome" package in Debian.

apt-get install gnome

I believe Gentoo also has a meta packae for Gnome if you run Gentoo.  I
can't say about other distros.

Once Gnopernicus is installed, you need to remember that you will get a
dialog asking you to enable accessibility the firs time you run it as a
new user.  Just tell it to enable accessibility and then log out and
back in.  At this point, you will have to start Gnopernicus manually
when you log back in, but it should read everything.

If you go to applications desktop accessibility and choose enable screen
reader in the assistive technology dialog, Gnopernicus will start every
time you log in.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny