Re: Solaris 10 released, with accessibility built-in! Also FreeTTS 1.2 released.

Hi.  I already run Debian unstable with some packages built from source.

At the risk of starting a flame war, I like Debian over Redhat/Fedora.

My interest in Solaris was because of a message on the blinux list from
Peter Korn stating the best access to the Gnome desktop was with the
latest release of Solaris.  I would like to try it to see how close my
access to Gnome in Linux compares with the access to Gnome in Solaris.

          Kenny