Re: Yelp a11y

On 26 Jul 2005, at 23:47, Reinout van Schouwen wrote:

I'm disappointed. The Gecko-based Yelp module was witheld from GNOME 2.10 because of accessibility concerns. Now, how can we expect GNOME to ever become really good at a11y support if even simple inquiries like this one
go unanswered?

To be honest, I'm not sure the Sun folks in Beijing who are working on Gecko accessibility are on this list... you're more likely to catch them on mozilla-accessibility mozilla org (I doubt if they know much about its status wrt Yelp, though.)

Cheeri,
Calum.

mailto:calum benson sun com            Java Desktop System Team