Re: Installing the java-access-bridge on Suse 9.3

There is some helpful info on installing java-access-bridge at this uri (warning - the document is quite long, search for java-access-bridge)

http://www.linuxfromscratch.org/blfs/downloads/stable/blfs-book-6.0-nochunks.html

There also seems to be info on other accessibility packages. I have not personally tested these directions but they do seem to call attention to 'configure' parameters and other things that might not be obvious.

regards

Bill

Darragh wrote:

Hello,
I'm trying to install the java-access bridge on Suse 9.3 but it keeps looking for libraries that I know are installed. I've pointed to so many libraries at this stage that I know there's something wrong. Can any one shed any light on why this would be happening. Thanks Darragh