YaST

Hello again,
I'm trying to use Yast with the help of gnopernicus but its not reading
anything.  I'm more than likely going to need to have access to this on a
daily basis so not having access to it is really not an option. I know its
possible to do everything through the comand line and configureation files
but I'll need to have access to the graphical component for a number of
reasons.

Can any one help get Gnopernicus to start reading this? I'm having the same
problem with another vital too, the Gnome control center doesnt want to give
me access to it either. Gnopernicus just stops talking.

Any help appreciated

Daragh