Re: cut and paste in gnome-terminal

Hi.  I've never got much use from Gnopernicus's mouse support.  In this
case, all you get is a beep if you try anything with it in a gnome
terminal.  Since Gnopernicus sees the text in the terminal as a single
object, I'm not sure how it can be done.  Hopefully I'm wrong and
someone can correct me.

          Kenny