Re: problem running orca-setup

Hi.  Gnopernicus running wasn't the problem.  I had to make changes to
orca to get it to locate files since Debian uses different paths for
some libs and files.  Looks like I haven't found all the differences.
yet
I did notice it is a bad idea to run test-speech from a text console
while Gnopernicus is running.  When test-speech exited, I lost speech in
Gnopernicus.  Just logging out of the Gnome session and restarting
didn't get speech back.  I had to log out of gnome and kill off the
defunct gnome-speech processes before I could get speech from
gnopernicus again.
I'm using gnome-speech-0.3.6.

          Kenny