Re: Help, New Gnopernicus User!

Hi.  Gnome accessibility is improving, but I wouldn't try using it as my
only access to my Linux boxes.
I have the same problem as you with the help system.  Lack of access to
help in Gnome seems to be a "feature".  One way to get a
list of Gnopernicus keys is to goto preferences and choose keyboard mapping.
You can read through the list with the down arrow.
The way to get to a pannel is to use control-alt-tab.  That will cycle
from pannels to the desktop.
You might want to read the user documentation for Gnome in a console to
find out about other useful shortcuts.  If you don't have console access,
Iexplorer should let you read the web pages.
Most of the shortcuts you used in Windows will do similar things
in Gnome.  If you goto desktop preferences and choose keyboard shortcuts,
you can see what shortcuts are actually available on your system.
Gnopernicus should read this dialog without you needing to use any review keys.
If my answers aren't clear, just ask and I'll try to explain better.
I've been playing with Gnome for almost 2 years, so I'm probably missing
the simple things.

Hope this helps.
          Kenny