Re: Removing gthtml2 (was Proposed modules for 2.10 wanted NOW)

On Tue, 2004-12-07 at 19:36 +0100, Murray Cumming wrote:
> Is there much sign of progress on this? Is someone working on it?
>
> Whatever the causes, we will still be concerned about a major
> regeression in the help browser if the problems are still there at
> release time.

So, it looks like there has been no progress. GNOME 2.9 Feature freeze
is on January 10th:
http://www.gnome.org/start/2.9/#API_Freeze

At that time, I think we should make the decision about whether to use
the new or the old yelp. Does anyone have a case for or against
reverting to the old yelp? Does anyone have a plan for making this work
for GNOME 2.12?

--
Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com