Dectalk USB Parameters

Hi Dave and all,

I have contacted Access Solutions, the maker of the Dectalk USB and informed
them of the problem that I was having with the unit.  Unfortunately,
although the gentleman I spoke with was extremely knowledgeable about
Dectalk and its behavior in terms of serial mode communications, he was not
aware of Gnopernicus.  I tried my best to explain the problem as best I
could.  However, since I am not a programmer, I am not sure how well I did.
He seemed very willing to work on resolving this issue so that others don't
have problems with Linux or any other screen readers.

	Thanks to everyone for the public and private responses I have