problem with gnome-speech-0.3.6 and Italian language

Hi all,

I writing because I have a problem with gnome-speech-0.3.6 and Italian
language.

( This is very important for me ! )

I use Ubuntu Linux Hoary setting with Italian Language and I have put
the italian language also in Festival, but when I start Gnopernicus it
speaking two or three prashes then it work, but it's mute.

If I use the English language in Festival , is all ok, but this's not a
good idea .... an English voice that speak Italian words is not very good ;)
Also, is all ok with Italian Language in Festival and /etc/environment
set to English, but this's not a good idea .... an Italian voice that
speak English words is not very good ;)

I have look with `ps aux`, and I have noticed than
festival-synthesis-driver is locked at the end of Gnopernicus and I
should kill it.

The problem persist also with test-speech with no Gnome running on the
system.

Appear that the problem be on locale system and/or on
festival-synthesis-driver.

I have try with 3 clean Installation of Ubuntu Hoary, but the problem
remain :(

Thanks for yours attention.

   Massimiliano Dal Cero
   Bologna - Italy