Latest version of Gnopernicus and where to get Orca

Hello yet again.

Sorry if I'm cluttering up the list with questions. This is the last.

Firstly, I'm using Gnopernicus 0.10.4-4 and I'm sure there have been improvements made since it was packaged with SuSE 9.3.  What is the latest version and is it possible to download it from http or ftp? Unfortunately I'm behind a firewall which doesn't allow downloading from CVS.

Finally, I'd like to take a look at Orca but again, I'm looking for an ftp or http server to download it from as I don't have access to CVS.

Has any one found RPM's of these packages? I'm probably just looking for the easy way out but it takes a long time to compile these and their dependancies.

Thanks again

Darragh