Re: [Fwd: Gnome live CD]

On 4/22/05, Colin Charles <byte aeon com my> wrote:
> This might be something in your line of answering I guess

Thanks.

It's kernel 2.6, which should be sufficient code-wise, but it may or
may not have the braille stuff built/turned on/etc. If you know how I
can test whether braille support is enabled, I can do that in a few
days. Alternately, you may want to look at:

https://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/AccessibleHoaryLiveCDDerivative

which is a project to do a more directly ubuntu-based a11y liveCD. I
don't know what the status of that is yet.

It is definitely my dream/goal that the 2.12 liveCD be accessible as
much as possible, but I really don't know much about the a11y stuff so
I'd need help from others.

Luis