Feedback supplication

Dear frends,

I hope you wan't add my address to your spam filter, thanks to the
repeated topic of my message.  I'm again writing because of the LSM
Accessibility, however with a different goal now.

It would be extremely helpful for us to know the reasons why only a few
users and developers of the Free Accessibility solutions want (or can)
participate this year.  That's why I would like to ask all of you to
spend a few minutes answering our short survey.  The questions can be
found at the following address:

http://www.brailcom.org/lsm-2005/survey/

Your frankness, however unpleasant might be for us, will hepl us find
out the reasons for such a low interest about this meeting this year.

Thank you very much for understanding.

--

Jan Buchal
Tel: (00420) 224921679