From: "hank" <hank hanksmith net>
To: <gnome-accessibility-list gnome org>
Sent: Tuesday, September 21, 2004 6:02 PM
Subject: have some gnopernicus questions

hello I have several questions about gnopernicus
1. how do I tell xwindows to not start with debian but start gnopernicus up
when I run startx?
what I am wanting to do is have debian start in consol mode, but when I do
startx start the screen reader.
2. I did a apt-get install gnopernicus
is this the latest update or is there a later version? if so is there a
script that I can get that will run and get gnopernicus and install it for
me?
3. is there any gtk2 messenger's for gnopernicus as well as any gtk2 mp3
players?
I have been out of the loop for quite some time on gnome screen reader any
help on these above questions is greatly appreciated
thanks
hank