Re: gtk accessibility on win32

On Thu, 16 Sep 2004, Marc Mulcahy wrote:

OOO, neat graphs in MIDI?  Is your app available anywhere to play with?

http://gretl.sourceforge.net/

The audio material is somewhat experimental and is not documented in the manual, but see README.audio in the source package.

Yes, Peter's suggestion would also work, but if you're gonna do a bridge from something to something, I'd recommend MSAA...

I think I'll have a try at that. I've started by porting gail. One question on that, in relation to the X11-specific code in gail that supports gail_window_get_mdi_zorder: Do you think it is essential to produce a win32-specific backend to support mdi_zorder? Will it produce garbage if I just return 0 from that function?

Allin Cottrell