Gnopernicus and scripting applications

Hi all,
I dont know orca, but basically what i understood is that it is quite a
"testbed application" allows one to
script  an application (using python i think? in order to enhance its
accessibility;
 I think that  the ability to script an application should be
introduced as soon as possible in gnopernicus too.
I think that relying exclusively on application writers to follows  all the
accessibility rules to make their application accessibile is quite  an
irrealistic
thing: even small bugs or inattentions or little bugs  can  render an
application partially unusable, even if the programmer intentions are good..
(consider for example whats has happened in jaws/java access bridge, where
bugs in access bridge  and/or in jaws
 have caused very serious problems, just recently solved with jaws 5.0/5.1).
As every  screen reader user knows, Writing a swing accessible application
is not automatic and does not come
for free, even if  Accessibility APIs are good and powerful.
 In windows native programs  jaws doesnt rely exclusively on MSAA, if this
was the case very few applications would be accessible..
Jaws has a very powerful scripting language that allows even power users
(not necessarily programmers) to write powerful scripts/macro, it allows to
reclassify
unknown UI controls,  and so does windows eyes.

I think  that this  ability (a scripting language) is  crucial if  we want
to have access to a reasonable number of applications.

What are the plans for gnopernicus in this area?