Re: gtk accessibility on win32

On Wed, 15 Sep 2004, Ken Perry wrote:

Um have you had anyone try your program on win32 with a windows screen
reader that might already work for visually impared.

Yes. I have a blind student in one of my classes who uses JAWS, which I gather is a high-end Windows screen reader. It does not render any of the menus in my gtk app, which I presume is because they are not native Windows controls, but GTK widgets.

Allin Cottrell wrote:

I need to make the win32 version of my gtk app accessible, in
particular for the visually impaired (vocalization of menus and so
on)...