Re: Building Java Access Bridge on Fedora.

Darrell:

As for java-access-bridge, note that the Sun "Java Access Bridge"
download from java.sun.com is not what you want, the sun.com download is
for MS Windows.  You need the GNOME access bridge, which you get from
ftp.gnome.org, module "java-access-bridge".  Once you download, build,
and install java-access-bridge, you'll need to modify
accessibility.properties as documented in the README, and create
symlinks in the jre/lib/ext directory.

- Bill