Building Java Access Bridge on Fedora.

Hi all,

OK. I now have Gnome 2.6.0 working with Gnopernicus 0.8.1-2 as distributed with Fedora. I am now beginning to start manually building things I need, but don't yet have.

I have downloaded the Access Bridge 1.4.2 from Sun. It seems Fedora didn't install Gnome in any one specific directory, yet it seems I need to tell the ./configure script where Gnome has been installed. So, can anyone tell me to where I should point it? Or, should I just manually build and install Gnome 2.8 and Gnopernicus 0.9.9?

Thanks.

A+, CCNA, Network+!
All the best to coalition forces carrying out Operation Iraqi Freedom!