Re: sun Mozilla-1.7 build

Peter Korn escribió:

Hi Igor,

Hi all. Does the Sun version of Mozilla require any Jdk-related stuff? Thanks!

Not for basic Mozilla accessibility. In the future, when Java applet support accessibility is wired up, you'll need an accessible JRE that works with gnome-java-bridge.jar (which, at this point, is only the Sun JRE).

Regards,

Peter Korn
Sun Accessibility team