Re: how do I disable?

Tom Coburn asked:

How do I disable the accessibility features of Gnome 2.6?
Hi Tom: I should mention that if you have a graphics card or system that can support two separate monitors, you can use full screen magnification on one monitor, which would probably be more useful to you. Future versions of GNOME or future versions of the X server should make this possible without requiring two graphics cards. Also, gnopernicus allows you to shrink the size of the magnified area - it does take up half the screen by default, but it can be made smaller. From gnopernicus, you can try 'Preferences', select 'Magnifier', then select "default" from the "Zoomer list" and press the "Add/Modify" button. "Zoomer placement" allows you to resize the zoomer. Due to bugs, I recommend keeping the zoomer on the right hand side of the screen, but you can move its "left" and "top" or "bottom" edges.

best regards,

Bill