how do I disable?

How do I disable the accessibility features of Gnome 2.6?

I tried asking in gnome- mailing list, they told me to ask here.

I tried asking in Fedora Core 2 list, they told me to ask here

Please help..

I am legally blind, and I tried the Screen Magnifier but it takes up too much

Of the screen, half the screen is too much.   So I exited it,

But now, I can’t figure out how to disable the accessibility features of Gnome 2.6

Its slowing down my program execution, and I can’t seem to find anything in the

Manual pages about how to disable the thing?

Thanks

-Tom Coburn