open office

Title: Message
Hi Tom and Esther,

In one of your posts to the gnome list I saw that you mentioned that open office is accessible, if you install
the java-accessibility-bridge, or the title was something similar to that.  Could you point me with a url to where
I can find that particular package? Also, after you install that package, are there any sort of environmental variables
you have to set for open office to become accessible and work with the java package?
 I am looking for a word processor that is somewhat accessible for our students.

I've really enjoyed reading all the posts sent to the accessibility list, I now at least know alot more about the
issues with  accessibility in linux.  Before finding this list, I spent hours searching google, etc, and really did not
find much information.  Do you know if there is a similar accessibility list for apple computers?  I am interested in
checking out the spoken interface screen reader.  From what I hear, it is going to get MUCH better with the next
version of OS X, but I am sure that is still a ways off.

Andrew Meravi
Network Administrator
NJ Foundation for the Blind