Re: Mozilla 1.7 rc1 issues.

After other suggestions have been implemented I would add:

Support for applying XSLT style sheets to the (X)HTML document before
it is rendered by Mozilla, with a list of pre-supplied style sheets
from which the user can select, as in Emacspeak. This enables the user
to reformat and transform the document to improve accessibility.

Support for rendering MathML via Gnopernicus (Mozilla already includes
MathML)

Support for Aural Cascading Style Sheets (ACSS), as in Emacspeak,
perhaps part of the "self-voicing" work mentioned previously on this
mailing list, which I hope will be open-source.