Re: Unable to get gnopernicus working with Cepstral.

Hi again
I got it working. I had to set the THETA_HOME environmental variable to where I installed Cepstral.

The only thing is, after a minute or so, sometimes even less, Cepstral dies, however after closing gnopernicus there is still a theta process running and has to be killed manually.

Forgot to mention earlier that I am running garnome 2.5.92, which is supposed to be 2.6rc1, gnopernicus 0.8 and gnome-speech 0.3.2. I have Cepstral Frank version 2.5.3

Thanks
Luke