Re: GNOME participation at Unix Accessibility Forum

For the record, I can't make it out to Ludwigsburg, but if a gokker is interested in doing a talk, I can certainly help significantly with slides -- just send me an email with gok in the subject line.

cheers,

David
Olaf Jan Schmidt wrote:

Hi!

The schedule for the Unix Accessibility Forum is now online at
http://accessibility.kde.org/forum/program.php

I am happy that the GNOME Accessibility Project will be represented BAUM
Retec AG with a talk about Gnopernicus.

If some other GNOME developers would like to join us, they would be highly
welcome. We still have one timeslot left, which could be filled with a
presentation about GOK if someone is willing to do it.

I will be on holiday from Friday until August 4, so you might mish to cc
Harald Fernengel <harry kdevelop org> if you have further questions
regarding the forum.

Olaf