Re: Orca not working with Mozilla.

Hey Luke,

Sorry, I've been in Europe for three weeks and so out of pocket.  Orca in
CVS has logic which figures out which script gets which at-spi event based
on the application containing the object that generated this event.  there
is a bug (not yet filed by me) in Mozilla's accessibility object
higherarky which makes this new logic not work.  I need to figure out
exactly what the bug is in order to provide a goodbug report.

The new Orca also has some issues surrounding at-spi object life cycle--
bad things happen in certain circumstances, most previllent, when
applications exit.  Sorry for all this instability, these changes were
ncessary to get Orca's architecture in shape, and there's still more work
to do.

Thanks for all your testing and work and patience!

Marc