Re: Orca not working with Mozilla.

On Sun, Jul 11, 2004 at 08:23:10PM EST, Krister ekstrom wrote:
> On Sun, Jul 11, 2004 at 02:53:46PM +1000, Luke Yelavich wrote:
> > It seems that the latest CVS of Orca is not working with Mozilla. Gnopernicus
> > works without any problems,
> What in terms of software do you need to have Mozilla and Gnopernicus
> work together? I've heard that it doesn't work, but if it's not so
> anymore, then i want to know how to make this work.

You need to have GNOME installed, with all the necessary accessibility libraries such as atk and at-spi installed as well. You also need to have Mozilla built
with accessibility support, and gtk2 support. Finally, you need to make sure
that the GTK_MODULES environment variable is set to gail:atk-bridge

hth

Luke