Re: Progress of Gnopernicus

Hi.  I don't have bug numbers.  Just the fact you guys were willing to
release a version of Gnopernicus with broken flat review.  Gnopernicus
is the only access technology 	I've found that realeases a new version
that gives less access than the previous one.
In case you've forgoten, flat review is the only chance you have to get
anything useful from the help system of Gnome applications.  That
includes Gnopernicus.  How do you expect to get feedback from blind
people when there is no way to find out how to use the apps?

          Kenny