Is this a bug or am I just doing something rong

Hello,
when using what I call say all, I cant shut gnopernicus up.  I go into layer three by hitting incert and three and then hit seven to hear what's on the screen but gnopernicus doesn't always restrict what's its saying to the focused window.  When I hit control to stop it it keeps going regardless.  Am I doing something rong or is this a bug or feature which was omitted.

Is it possible to get Gnopernicus to announce dialogues automatically?  This would be very useful when error messages appear.

Thanks

Darragh