Re: gconf2 missing in fedora
- From: Malcolm Tredinnick <malcolm commsecure com au>
- To: Don Raikes <dnraikes hotmail com>
- Cc: gnome accessibility <gnome-accessibility-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: gconf2 missing in fedora
- Date: Wed, 07 Jan 2004 13:43:24 +1100
On Wed, 2004-01-07 at 13:34, Don Raikes wrote:
> I have been downloading my rpms from:
> If I do an ls gconf* there, all I get is gconf-editor-2.4.0-1.i386.rpm.
> So like I said originally, is there a reason they are missing?
They are not missing from Fedora. You have something strange going on,
but I am not sure if it is caching effects or what. The URL you posted
does not work for me (there is no Fedora directory under i386/).
However, the directory
(note the difference after i386/) does contain GConf2-2.4.0-1.i386.rpm
and GConf2-devel-2.4.0-1.i386.rpm which are the packages you want.
] [Thread Prev