Re: [Kde-accessibility] Eye pointing devices
- From: Bill Haneman <Bill Haneman Sun COM>
- To: Peter Korn <Peter Korn Sun COM>
- Cc: kde-accessibility kde org, gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: [Kde-accessibility] Eye pointing devices
- Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2004 18:37:08 +0000
Thanks for the additional info Peter.
Peter Korn wrote:
The state of the art in skin conductivity is very disappointing.
These systems take multiple seconds to detect a change - imagine a
single switch system where each press to 5-10 seconds to initiate.
The "blink-detectors" are more like EMGs I think, and detect the
electrical impulses just beneath the skin. Are they any better?
] [Thread Prev