Re: gnopernicus cannot register a listener for event "focus:"

I don't know why, but it has stopped working again.  I built gnome and
gnopernicus from cvs yesterday.  What can cause it to be unable to
register a listener for an event?  How can I go about debugging it?

I can provide ssh access to this machine for debugging if that would be helpfull.