a little help with fedora gnopernicus please...

Hey all,

Just decided to test out gnopernicus on Fedora this weekend. I installed Fedora Core 1 and up2dated the system completely. Running the latest kernel....

I installed gnopernicus through up2date with the following: up2date gnopernicus

Up2date seemed to work flawlessly. It downloaded and installed gnopernicus and dependencies. But when I try to run gnopernicus, I get the following error:

$ gnopernicus
GTK Accessibility Module initialized
Bonobo accessibility support initialized
Atk Accessibilty bridge initialized

**********************
* SCREEN READER CORE *

Bonobo accessibility support initialized
GTK Accessibility Module initialized
Atk Accessibilty bridge initialized
gnopernicus-Message: speech initialization failed

Anybody see this before? Are there any logs I can view to get a better idea of what is going on? I am using a Sound Blaster Live! audio card. So I don't think that this is a hardware issue...

Thanks!

"You have dishonored our national fish! Die Infidel!  Die!"

Get a FREE online virus check for your PC here, from McAfee. http://clinic.mcafee.com/clinic/ibuy/campaign.asp?cid=3963