Re: java/java access bridge issues with fc3

Hello,
    Thanks, on fc3 there's several other java packages gcc-java, libgcj, and
libgcj-devel as rpms. I removed them, and that fixed the issue of a freeze,
now Notepad starts, but i don't get speech output. I've reinstalled access
bridge v1.4.2 with:
./configure --prefix=/usr
make
make install
I've heard on another box what this is suppose to sound like, it isn't
happening here. Is there a limitation perram as to what will work with this?
This box has i believe either 512 or 256mb of ram, can't remember which.
Thanks
Dave.