RE: gnome-accessibility-list Digest, Vol 8, Issue 2

Janina,
I am using a stock distribution from mirrors.kernel.org. I modified it to add brltty to the boot disk, and went from there.

It seems to me I have seen this problem in the test versions of fc3 as well, so I suspect you are right that something was removed but not completely.
Very interesting. May I ask where you got this Fedora you installed? Was
it from one of the stock distribution mirrors? Or was it our Speakup
Modified?

I, too, have an installed Fedora Core 3--Speakup Modified in my
case--but there's no libsrutil.so.4 anywhere on my system. A quick look
at Google shows no references to this module since Gnopernicus version
0.8, which leads me to question whether the module was removed but some
script not fully cleared of references to it?

jI should add that I'm able to run Gnopernicus--though I haven't tried
from startx as I run runlevel 5 by default.