Re: Annoucing libbraille

On Tue, Aug 10, 2004 at 05:12:17AM EST, Sébastien Sablé wrote:
> I have been working for some time on a project called libbraille, which
> I think could be useful for kde and gnome accessibility.

Why did you not simply offer to help work on BrlTTY, as it already has a BrlAPI.
Having 2 libraries for the accessibility systems of GNOME and KDE to support
would not be easy. And since BrlTTY is already supported by GNOME, extending
it's functionality would be a lot quicker to get the results you wanted.

Luke