Re: Gnopernicus and Spanish

Hi,

See my comments in the mail.

Regards,
Remus

On Sunday 18 April 2004 18:38, Sergio Rodriguez Ezquerra wrote:
> Hi ,i am a Spanish student who mean to do that Gnopernicus totaly works in
> Spanish. The problem it has the part the of interface as the 'push
> button','radio button','minimize window',... tell them totaly in
> English,intead of Spanish. I wanted to know how i can modify sourcefiles to
> arrange the problem.

This is now solved int CVS head. Thanks for this information.
Translated roles will be available when Spanish po file will be updated.

> One other problem is the stress Spanish words are not pronounced, they are
> spelling where is the stress chart. I think that it is of format of the
> string which is mover to 'festival tts', because at 'festival tts' is
> pronounced good in stress words. I wanted to know if the files can be
> modification to it does not happen. Thank you.

I am not sure that I understand that you are trying to say here. Will be very
helpful for me if you will give a step by step scenario, or, much better if
you will file a bug against gnopernicus in bugzilla (http://
bugzilla.gnome.org).