help needed

I am a visually impaired student, and I would like to start by using linux.  I am facing accessibility problems. and I need someone to give me an idea about how I could overcome this problem.  I know about the gnopernicus software which works as a screen access software, but the probelm I am having is I can not download it since I can not se the screen.  Do you have any idea where I could have a CD which gnopernicus written on it?  Can you give me any suggestion about the best way for me as a visually impaired person to use linux?  Any idea or subgestion that would help me are wellcome.  All the best.

Do you Yahoo!?