From: "Rich Caloggero" <rjc MIT EDU>
To: <gnome-accessibility-list gnome org>
Sent: Thursday, September 18, 2003 4:30 PM
Subject: gnome-vfs - what does this error mean

I'm getting the following every time I try to compile gnome-vfs, from module
set gnome-2.4. I installed the following RPMs to provide the bzip2 support
required:
bzip2-1.0.2-6
bzip2-devel-1.0.2-6

I've included the full output frrom jhbuild and the .jhbuildrc file used and
my current environment vars at the following URL:
http://barajas.mit.edu/jhbuild/

Thanx in advance...

Making all in po
make[2]: Entering directory `/root/cvs/gnome-2.4/gnome-vfs/po'
file=./`echo am | sed 's,.*/,,'`.gmo \
  && rm -f $file && /usr/local/bin/msgfmt -o $file am.po
/usr/local/bin/msgfmt: error while loading shared libraries:
libgettextsrc-0.11.5.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
make[2]: *** [am.gmo] Error 127
make[2]: Leaving directory `/root/cvs/gnome-2.4/gnome-vfs/po'