Re: help for a disabled person
- From: "Willem van der Walt<willem top health gov za>" <willem top health gov za>
- To: Mauro Chiarugi <vlaovic libero it>
- Cc: gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: help for a disabled person
- Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 08:54:01 +0200 (SAST)
Under Unix, there is a number of options for screen readers that work in
text mode. Look at emacspeak and speakup.
Also subscribe to blinux-list redhat com
Send mail to: blinux-list-request redhat com with subscribe in the
On Sun, 7 Sep 2003, Mauro Chiarugi wrote:
> i've a friend that is a disabled person and that is becoming sightless..
> i'd like to know if (and how) he can use the computer with gnome (vocal
> instruments, special keyboard, etc).. are there any features for
> sightless??? He is a programmer C/C++.. can he restart to develop
> programs using these instruments/facilities?
> gnome-accessibility-list mailing list
> gnome-accessibility-list gnome org
] [Thread Prev