Re: Gnopernicus CVS and Debian

On Thu, Aug 28, 2003 at 11:42:51AM +0200, Mario Lang wrote:
> To explain this, I have packages for 0.3.6 ready, however, due
> to some bug in at-spi which is only triggered since gnopernicus 0.3.5,
> srcore segfaults.  So I did not upload the new
> gnopernicus 0.3.6 packages, for obvious reasons.

Ah, gotcha. Thanks for the explanation!

> You probably ment pkg-config?

No, I meant gtk-config. A while back I'd had problems installing
gnopernicus, and thought that this was due to it not finding my
CVS-based installs of atk and friends. I've since run 'gtk-config
--libs' manually and realized that it doesn't explicitly link in its
own version of atk (I.e. the version installed with debian.) Sorry for
the confusion.