[no subject]

(4) run make install; you may need to change permissions on the
directory $JAVA_HOME/jre/lib, or else manually install or edit the
file "accessibility.properties" in that directory.  Note that
this installation overwrites that file, so if it exists already you
may wish to hand edit it instead.

[SNIP]

You also need to modify your Java runtime environment to include
gnome-java-bridge.jar in $JRE_HOME/lib/ext.  The best way to do this is to
create a symbolic link from ${prefix}/share/jar/gnome-java-bridge.jar to
this "jre/lib/ext" directory, where $prefix is the directory you
specified in autogen.sh; the default value is "/usr/local".  A typical
$JRE directory, if "which java" returned /usr/j2sdk1.4/bin/java, might be
/usr/j2sdk1.4/jre.

Padraig