help with mozilla

Hi all

I'm trying to get mozilla running with gnopernicus. It speaks the title bar and I can open a new web location. However, as soon as I press tab to try and see the
links on the sight, mozilla crashes. No errors, no messages, it just dies and I'm thrown right back to the desktop. I've checked and the mozilla process is no
longer running after this happens, and there's no hint of output from mozilla either in gnome or on the status console where I first launched X. This is mozilla 1.4,
do I need a CVS version of mozilla for it to work? I can't even get the accessibility-enabled binaries to speak at all, so should 1.4 be working? Or do I need
CVS?

Thanks