Re: presentations

On Thu, Oct 16, 2003 at 12:24:15AM +0200, Guylhem Aznar wrote:

>  - a virtual drawboard to type signwriting chars

I'm interested in this - how are signwriting characters generally
entered at present? We're continuing to look at ways of entering larger
alphabets (such as Japanese kanji or Chinese) with Dasher, and it would
be nice if the solutions we came up with were generalisable to other
situations which may involve large character sets.
--
Matthew Garrett | mjg59 srcf ucam org